going through there today and want to try something "new"
going through there today and want to try something "new"
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Allisons if you want a burger, potato soup, country cooking,etc
Starving Artist if you want a good sandwich, fajitas, and they have a ton of exceptional pies for dessert.
There are other chain places around, but those are the 2 classic places that really differentiate from what others have to offer as far as quality and variety.
Allisons is great best potato soup I have ever ate
I agree with The Starving Artist suggestion. Excellent food.
They have a Waffle House. Need I say more? Its not some crappy knock off huddle house type sh*t. They also have a [censored] barrel. But in my yes Waffle House Pwns. Hash browns all the way hold the mushrooms. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
OMG they censored Crack er
GO VOLS
where is allison's at?
Used to be on the left as you were going toward Bristol on Lee Hwy. Been a while since I have been that way though.
Just past Pioneer Chevrolet on the left going back towards Bristol. If you are on I81 take exit 14 go to the bottom of the hill. Take a left at the red light and go back towards Bristol on Lee Hwy.
Where is a Waffle House in Abingdon?
Just off of exit 19.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks